“ We have been delighted to be the first hotel working in london to offer the full range of Technogym’ ersus most technologically and scientifically sophisticated range, ARTIS, and offer our visitors a total approach to wellness through elliptical cardio equipment, upper and lower body strength equipment, useful tools and free-weights, ” states Matthew Dixon, Commercial Director meant for Corinthia Hotels International.
Hotel guests and ESPA Lifetime members can work out in the extensive gym which is part of the hotel’ h flagship ESPA Life at Corinthia spread over four floors. Included in a new ‘ Wellness on Demand’ service, they can also choose to exercise in the privacy of their own room utilizing a selection of Technogym’ s cardio plus strength equipment. Guests and associates can also keep up to date on their improvement both inside and outside the fitness center anywhere around the world by downloading the particular Technogym app.
Technologies is at the heart of Technogym devices: the strength equipment at Corinthia London has a mini digital screen providing a virtual strength coach to help you through the movement; treadmill users may attempt some of the world’ s many iconic marathon routes, including Ancient rome and New York, where the experience is created even more realistic by the treadmill suspicion mirroring the marathon’ s real landscape; and keen runners may replicate their outdoor runs documented by third party apps and wearable devices such as Strava, Garmin plus Polar.
“ Most hotel has this variety of our own equipment, ” says Kieran Tracey, Hospitality Area& Key Account Supervisor for Technogym. “ There is no give up here as Corinthia is offering all of the cardio, strength, functional and extend equipment that you’ d discover in any top gym. ”
Technogym’ s ARTIS variety is the result of 30 years of analysis and offers the ultimate in cutting-edge technologies and luxurious design. For example , Technogym’ s exercise bikes incorporate Body Printing, memory foam-style cushioning for a much more comfortable ride; while their treadmills adjust the cushioning to the running type of the user.
“ We’ re thrilled to be partnering along with Corinthia Hotel London, one of the most high-class 5* hotels, supplying their visitors and members with Technogym’ h recently relaunched premium ARTIS type of equipment and services, ” states Steve Barton, Managing Director associated with Technogym UK. “ Corinthia could be the first London hotel to accept Technogym’ s total approach to Well being, and we are really looking forward to working carefully with them. ”
Technogym’ s ARTIS range of equipment consists of:
UNITY 3. zero cardio equipment. New features include several new race modes:
• Marathons – run probably the most iconic marathons in the world, including Ancient rome and New York. The experience is a lot more realistic as the treadmill’ s slope mirrors the actual marathon landscape.
• Versus – anybody on a treadmill in the same service can challenge each other to a competition of their preferred distance and area (must be logged into mywellness account to take part).
• The Arena – everybody on a treadmill within the same service will automatically appear in the World, a virtual running track, whether or not they’ re logged into their mywellness account or not.
• Digital display offers a virtual REHABILITATION for work-out pointers throughout program and to cater for when CHL REHABILITATION is not on shift during out-of-hours times.
• day to day personal trainer.
UNITY SMALL console on ARTIS strength products:
• Provides a lot more insight, both for performance-driven customers, and those just looking to improve their method.
• Mini electronic display offers a virtual strength trainer, the Strength Pilot, providing current visual biofeedback on range of motion plus speed of execution.
• Users can also do a number associated with tests to discover their 1 representative max and maximum power result.
• Users can down load the app to their smartphones to maintain of all their activity, whether the inside or outside the gym.
• Evergreen availability of information.
• Guests’ can pick up where they left away.
• Links in order to apps or fitness devices which includes Runkeeper, Strava, Polar, Garmin, MapMyFitness etc .
• mywellness wristband is available to all ESPA Lifestyle at Corinthia Spirit Members.
• In wearing the particular wristband, members are able to log into apparatus quickly and easily without the need of a smartphone or even manual log in.
Health on Demand:
• All the benefits of our state-of-the-art exercise equipment, portable to your room.
• No extra charge for visitors.
• PT program in room will come at an additional price, but use of equipment is free of charge with regard to guests.
• In-room workout channel with a 10-15 moment full body workout on cycle.
ABOUT CORINTHIA RESORT LONDON
Housed in just a Victorian building, Corinthia Hotel Greater london features 294 rooms, including forty suites and 7 penthouses, providing sweeping views across London’ s i9000 most popular landmarks. Corinthia London offers unrivaled world-class luxury with outstanding ground floor offerings, including The Northall restaurant, serving the best in Uk produce throughout the day; modern Italian food at Massimo Restaurant& Bar; as well as the musically-inspired Bassoon Bar. The new Backyard Lounge offers all-day dining choices in an al fresco David Collins Studio designed garden landscape, plus a comprehensive cigar and spirits menus for late night entertaining. Corinthia Greater london is also home to the flagship ESPA Life at Corinthia, a next-generation spa housed across four flooring, together with a hair salon by Daniel Galvin. The hotel boasts the biggest room sizes in London, original refurbished Victorian columns and tall home windows that let in swathes associated with natural light. Cutting-edge technology in areas and meeting rooms allow for documenting, mixing and broadcasting from devoted media rooms. Corinthia London is really a 21st-century grand hotel located in the center of London, created by experts using a passion for craftsmanship and an awareness of world-class service. Corinthia Greater london is the ninth of Corinthia Hotels’ collection of five-star hotels founded from the Pisani family of Malta.
Founded within 1983, Technogym is a world top international supplier of technology plus design driven products and services in the Wellbeing and Fitness industry. Technogymprovides an entire range of cardio, strength and practical equipment alongside a digital cloud dependent platform allowing consumers to connect using their personal wellness experience anywhere, each on the equipment and via cellular when outdoors. With over two, 000 employees and 14 limbs in Europe, USA, Asia, Center East, Australia and South America, Technogym exports 90% of its production to 100 countries. More than 65, 1000 Wellness centers and 200, 1000 private homes in the world are outfitted withTechnogym. Technogym was the official provider for the last six editions of the Olympic Games: Sydney 2000, Athens 2005, Turin 2006, Beijing 2008, Greater london 2012 and Rio 2016.
For more information:
MEDIA CONTACTS: Corinthia Resorts US Media Contact – Karen Hoffman/Bianca Pappas, The Bradford Team, Info@bradfordglobalmarketing. com , (212) 447-0027; Corinthia Hotels Director associated with International PR, Fiona Harris, fiona. harris@corinthia. com , or tel +44 (0) twenty 7321 3034; Corinthia Hotel Greater london – Jennifer Tyler, PR Supervisor, jennifer. tyler@corinthia. com , tel: +44 (0) twenty 7321 3044
Forimmediaterelease features press releases relevant to journalists worldwide interested in travel and tourism. For more information visit www.forimmediaterelease.net
Click here to submit press-releases.