If you are a massive Star Wars fan and find ASMR videos strangely soothing, this nine-minute video is definitely your thing.
What more than Kylo Ren’s husky voice to send you into shivers and tingles?
“Kylo Ren will get the information he needs from you, even if he has to find every one of your ASMR triggers,” the description from the video, created by YouTubers Craven Moorhaus and Zak Koonce on their account Auralnauts, reads.
ASMR or autonomous sensory meridian response is a technique immensely popular on YouTube that uses audio to cause a physical response in a person.
It changes from person to person, so we’re sure many people will find Kylo Ren’s exhaling and leather sounds too creepy/disturbing/annoying for soothing purposes.
However, we challenge you not to feel a shiver on your spine when Darth Vader’s angsty grandson pulls out a lightsaber and starts moving it from left to right.
Commenters were chuffed: “And the actual sound of the force, damn. Who knew something so dark could be soothing.”
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Click here to read the full article.