PR Newswire (paid press release):
“The Spotlight Latvia conference has already generated much interest from both Latvian and U.S.-based companies, and we welcome even more company representatives to register and attend,” said Roberts Blumbergs, Honorary Consul of Latvia for the State of Illinois and Chairman of the Spotlight Latvia conference. “In two weeks, U.S. businesses will hear from some of the top executives from Latvian companies in varied industries such as biotechnology, construction, food and beverage, healthcare, IT and transport and logistics. Additionally, key trade officials will talk about the advantages of conducting business with Latvia. This is a terrific opportunity for businesses to meet, network and develop mutually beneficial relationships – opening the door to both the U.S. and Northern Europe.”
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/SpotlightLatvia
About Spotlight Latvia
The Spotlight Latvia conference will enable U.S. companies to better learn about the advantages of conducting business with Latvian companies and in Latvia. It will ultimately introduce the U.S. business community to several dynamic Latvian companies that offer appealing products and services, potentially opening the door to other parts of Europe and Eurasia less known to North America.
Utilizing a fast-paced, immersive presentation style, the conference allows attendees to identify key business advantages of the Latvian region and products or services from Latvia that may be of interest to U.S. companies. Matchmaking/private meeting opportunities will be available so that the conference may lead to lasting engagements.
- Highly-educated workforce with great technical skills
- Pro-business policies; low corporate taxes
- Salaries and costs remain much lower than U.S. and Western Europe
- Strategic location in Northern Europe bordering Scandinavia and Russia
- Member of the European Union (EU) and North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO)
- Home to innovative and competitive companies
- Growing economy with GDP rising faster than rest of Europe
- English is spoken by the majority of Latvians
- Maintains a robust parliamentary democracy and a stable government
SOURCE Spotlight Latvia
Click here to read the full article.