Lord Darling will deliver a keynote speech on the evolution of our economy and impact on business travel to an audience of travel managers, procurement executives, and industry experts who will have the opportunity to discuss trends across the entire travel management ecosystem. Alistair Darling served as Chancellor during the most turbulent and far-reaching economic crisis the world had seen for 60 years, and is universally regarded as having played a leading part in restoring stability to the global markets.
Established in 2013, HRS’ hugely popular Corporate Travel Forum is a global initiative and will take place in eight cities throughout 2017: Berlin, Milan, Shanghai, Tokyo, Warsaw, London, Sao Paulo and Paris.
Topics on CTF agendas focus on strategic travel and meeting category management, end-to-end process, pertinent local issues, holistic spend optimisation and innovation.
Speakers confirmed so far include;
- Rt Hon Lord (Alistair) Darling PC
- Max Waldmann, CEO, Conichi
- Simone Buckley, CEO, ITM
- David Jarach, President, Diciottofebbraio
- Mark Cushieri, Executive Director, Regional Head of Travel EMEA, UBS Investment Bank
- Kristian Collard, Global Travel Services Manager, Unilever
- Kerrie Henshaw-Cox, Global Commercial Lead, AstraZeneca
- Piers Gibbons, Product Manager (UK & Ireland), AirPlus International Ltd
- David Taylor, Chief Commercial officer, glh hotels
- Natalie Gardner, Global Travel Manager, Electronic Arts
- Jonathan Kirby, Senior Vice President, Genpact
- Andy Besent, Managing Director, HRS
- Flavio Ghiringhelli, Vice President of Corporate Solutions, HRS
- Ian Blackie, Director of Sales, HRS
- Sonja Klasen, Head of Corporate Sourcing, HRS
- Christopher Hecht, Head of Payment HRS
Click here to submit story ideas.