Corinthia Hotel London provides opened a brand new, five-star gym which usually focuses on wellbeing by offering expensive equipment, software and services through Technogym, the world’ s top fitness brand.
“ We are delighted to be the first resort in London to offer the full range of Technogym’ s most technologically and clinically advanced range, ARTIS, and offer the guests a total approach to wellness by means of cardio equipment, upper and lower body strength gear, functional tools and free-weights, ” says Matthew Dixon, Commercial Movie director for Corinthia Hotels International.
Resort guests and ESPA Life users can work out in the expansive fitness center which is part of the hotel’ s range topping ESPA Life at Corinthia distribute over four floors. As part of a brand new ‘ Wellness on Demand’ support, they can also choose to work out within the privacy of their own room using a collection of Technogym’ s cardio and power equipment. Guests and members may also keep up to date on their progress each inside and outside the gym anyplace around the world by downloading the Technogym app.
Technology are at the heart of Technogym equipment: the particular strength equipment at Corinthia Greater london has a mini digital display offering a virtual strength coach to guide you with the movement; treadmill users can try some of the world’ s most well-known marathon routes, including Rome plus New York, where the experience is made a lot more realistic by the treadmill inkling reflecting the marathon’ s actual panorama; and keen runners can duplicate their outdoor runs recorded simply by third party apps and wearable products such as Strava, Garmin and Polar.
“ No other resort has this variety of our devices, ” says Kieran Tracey, Food Area & Key Account Supervisor for Technogym. “ There is no give up here as Corinthia is offering all of the cardio, strength, functional and extend equipment that you’ d discover in any top gym. ”
Technogym’ s ARTIS range is the consequence of 30 years of research and offers the best in cutting-edge technology and high-class design. For example , Technogym’ s stationary bikes incorporate Body Print, memory foam-style cushioning for a more comfortable ride; whilst their treadmills adapt the padding to the running style of the user.
“ We’ re over joyed to be partnering with Corinthia Resort London, one of the most luxurious 5* resorts, supplying their guests and associates with Technogym’ s recently relaunched premium ARTIS line of equipment plus services, ” says Steve Barton, Managing Director of Technogym UNITED KINGDOM. “ Corinthia is the first Greater london hotel to embrace Technogym’ s i9000 total approach to Wellness, and we are actually looking forward to working closely with them. ”
Technogym’ s ARTIS range of equipment includes:
UNITY 3. 0 elliptical cardio equipment. New features include 3 brand new race modes:
• Marathons – run some of the most iconic marathons in the world, including Rome and Nyc. The experience is even more realistic because the treadmill’ s incline mirrors the particular marathon landscape.
• Versus – anyone on a treadmill in the exact same facility can challenge each other to some race of their preferred distance plus location (must be logged in to mywellness account to take part).
• The Arena – everyone on the treadmill within the same facility will certainly automatically appear in the Arena, the virtual running track, whether they’ re logged into their mywellness accounts or not.
• Digital display provides a virtual PT for work-out ideas throughout session and to cater for whenever CHL PT is not on change during out-of-hours times.
• day to day personal trainer.
ONENESS MINI console on ARTIS power equipment:
• Provides a lot more insight, both for performance-driven customers, and those just looking to improve their method.
• Mini digital display provides a virtual strength coach, the Power Pilot, providing real-time visual biofeedback on range of motion and speed associated with execution.
• Users can also put a beating of tests to discover their one rep max and maximum strength output.
• Users may download the app to their mobile phones to keep track of all their activity, whether or not its inside or outside the fitness center.
• Evergreen availability of data.
• Guests’ will be able to pick up where these people left off.
• Links in order to apps or fitness devices which includes Runkeeper, Strava, Polar, Garmin, MapMyFitness etc .
• mywellness wristband can be obtained to all ESPA Life at Corinthia Spirit Members.
• In putting on the wristband, members are able to login equipment quickly and easily without the need of a mobile phone or manual log in.
Wellness on Demand:
• All the benefits of our state of the art gym equipment, portable to your room.
• Simply no extra charge for guests.
• PT session in room will come in an additional cost, but use of machines are free of charge for guests.
• In-room workout channel with a 10-15 moment full body workout on cycle.
Housed within a Victorian building, Corinthia Hotel London functions 294 rooms, including 40 rooms and 7 penthouses, offering capturing views across London’ s most widely used landmarks. Corinthia London provides unparalleled world-class luxury with superb surface floor offerings, including The Northall cafe, serving the best in British create throughout the day; modern Italian cuisine with Massimo Restaurant & Bar; as well as the musically-inspired Bassoon Bar. The new Backyard Lounge offers all-day dining choices in an al fresco David Collins Studio designed garden landscape, along with a comprehensive cigar and spirits menus for late night entertaining. Corinthia London is also home to the range topping ESPA Life at Corinthia, the next-generation spa housed across 4 floors, together with a hair salon simply by Daniel Galvin. The hotel features the largest room sizes in London, primary restored Victorian columns and high windows that let in swathes of natural light. Cutting-edge technology within rooms and meeting rooms permit recording, mixing and broadcasting through dedicated media rooms. Corinthia Greater london is a 21st-century grand hotel positioned in the heart of London, created by professionals with a passion for craftsmanship plus an understanding of world-class service. Corinthia London is the ninth of Corinthia Hotels’ collection of five-star hotels launched by the Pisani family of Malta.
Launched in 1983, Technogym is an entire world leading international supplier of technologies and design driven products and services within the Wellness and Fitness industry. Technogymprovides a complete range of cardio, strength plus functional equipment alongside a digital impair based platform allowing consumers for connecting with their personal wellness experience anyplace, both on the equipment and through mobile when outdoors. With more than 2, 000 employees and fourteen branches in Europe, USA, Asian countries, Middle East, Australia and South usa, Technogym exports 90% of its creation to over 100 countries. More than sixty-five, 000 Wellness centers and two hundred, 000 private homes in the world are usually equipped withTechnogym. Technogym was the formal supplier for the last six editions from the Olympic Games: Sydney 2000, Athens 2004, Turin 2006, Beijing 08, London 2012 and Rio 2016.
For more information:
Original eTN articles are editorially regulated according to news values, significance, and accuracy, copyright protected, and independent of any advertising and sponsorship carried unless clearly marked otherwise.