Aside from being blessed with some of the greatest facial hair we’ve seen this millennium, Rob Delaney is also a very funny guy.
Anyone who’s seen Catastrophe will know this. He doesn’t just confine his jokes to his TV show or his standup: he also has an A+ Twitter game.
From his acerbic political comebacks to his undying love/hate for a man named Kevin, here are some of Delaney’s most memorable tweets.
1. This beautiful action shot.
2. This honest admission.
I’m truley sorry I voted for Trump. I only wanted disabled kids to lose their Medicaid ;I didn’t want people to know im racist
— rob delaney (@robdelaney) August 18, 2017
3. This tweet about Kevin.
“One Two Three Four Five Six… KEVIN!!!” – how I would introduce myself 100% of the time if my parents had blessed me with the name Kevin
— rob delaney (@robdelaney) September 28, 2012
4. And this one.
My 2 favorite carpenters of all time are definitely Our Saviour Lord Jesus Christ & my neighbor Kevin who lets me use his pool.
— rob delaney (@robdelaney) November 24, 2012
5. Okay, one more.
Why do men have nipples? Come sit on my lap & I’ll show you Kevin
— rob delaney (@robdelaney) March 17, 2018
6. This erotic carousel shot.
7. The time he responded to National Geographic.
8. And the time he responded to Fox News.
9. His caption for this photo.
10. The time he trolled Ted Cruz.
11. And Mike Pence.
Next Sunday Mike & Karen Pence will spend $223 billion taxpayer dollars to fly to the moon for 15 minutes & yodel the N word at an apple pie
— rob delaney (@robdelaney) October 9, 2017
12. And Donald Trump/Sean Spicer in one go.
13. The time he made his feelings about gun control perfectly clear.
If your response to calls for gun control is “Should we get rid of cars too?” the answer is, for you, yes. You should not have a gun or car.
— rob delaney (@robdelaney) December 14, 2012
14. His response to this photo of Neil Armstrong eating breakfast.
15. Everything about this selfie.
16. And this one.
17. Finally, this visual feast.
For you, Rob, we’re always up.