24/7 Travel Stores in Kansas to help local food banks
The 24/7 Travel Stores across Kansas are helping to fight hunger in their communities.
Food Bank Fill-Up is a 10-day event in which five cents for every gallon of gas sold at 24/7 Travel Stores is donated to local food banks. The event is scheduled for Monday through October 31.
Hunger is so often an invisible tragedy in communities. The 24/7 Travel Stores’ idea is that by partnering with their customers and local food banks, they can help to improve their communities.
Google News, Bing News, Yahoo News, 200+ publications
Food banks that will benefit from the Food Bank Fill-up program include the following.
- Salina Emergency Aid Food Bank
- Genesis Food Bank of Sherman County in Goodland
- Genesis Food Bank of Thomas County in Colby
- Trego County Food Pantry in WaKeeney
- St. Joseph Food Bank in Hays
- Russell County Food Bank in Russell
- McPherson County Food Bank in McPherson
- Abilene Area Food & Clothing Bank in Abilene
- Community Health Ministry in Maple Hill