Carnival Legend to sail line’s most diverse European schedule in 2020
Carnival Legend shall operate Carnival Cruise Line’s most diverse European season up to now with nine- to 16-day voyages visiting 34 ports in 14 countries including breathtaking destinations in Norway, Scotland, Ireland, Croatia, Portugal, Greece, Iceland and greenland in summer and fall 2020.
TravelWireNews Chatroom for Readers (join us)
Available through the Carnival Adventures program, a huge selection of shore excursions will undoubtedly be offered where guests can explore centuries-old historic landmarks and sites, savor delicious local view and cuisine spectacular scenery, like the majestic Norwegian fjords.
“We’ve put an unmatched program of European cruises together, featuring off-the-beaten path destinations along with one of the most popular seaside port cities. There’s no better solution to Choose Fun in Europe!” said Christine Duffy, president of Carnival Cruise Line.
Unique European Itineraries on Carnival Legend
In 2020, Carnival Legend will boast the company’s most comprehensive European schedule ever, offering an unprecedented selection of destinations, cruise durations and embarkation ports. Highlights include:
• A 16-day Northern trans-Atlantic crossing from NY to London (Dover) June 3-19, featuring day-long visits to these spectacular destinations: Qaqortoq, Greenland; Reykjavik, Iceland; Lerwick, Shetland Islands; Belfast, Northern Ireland; and Cork (Cobh), Ireland.
• June 19-28 a nine-day Norwegian Fjords cruise round-trip from London, visiting six scenic Norwegian ports: Bergen, Olden, Molde, Trondheim, Alesund, and Stavanger, with ample opportunities to see the majestic Norwegian fjords.
• June 28 &ndash a nine-day Western Europe cruise; July 7 from London to Barcelona, visiting Le Havre (Paris), France; La Coruña, Spain; Lisbon and leixoes, Portugal; Gibraltar; and Malaga, Spain
• Nine- to 12-day Mediterranean cruises between Venice and Barcelona with stops at a number of Europe’s most sought-after and beautiful destinations, including Marseilles, France; Livorno (Florence/Pisa), Rome (Civitavecchia) and Naples, Italy; Kotor, Montenegro; Corfu, Greece; Valletta, Malta; and Rijeka and Dubrovnik, Croatia.
• A 16-day trans-Atlantic crossing from Barcelona to Tampa Oct. 30 – Nov. 15, highlighted by visits to Malaga, Spain; Funchal (Madeira), Portugal; Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Canary Islands; Antigua; San Juan; and Amber Cove (Dominican Republic).
Read the entire article: https://www.eturbonews.com/239461/34-ports-in-14-countries-carnival-legends-2020-european-schedule-released