The collection of luxurious, five-star Corinthia Hotels around the world have all the ingredients needed for a romantic getaway this February, with special St. Valentine’s Day packages and added-value deals at six of its European locations in Budapest, Lisbon, London, Malta, Prague, and St. Petersburg.
|Corinthia Budapest Hotel’s Royal Spa|
Corinthia Hotel Budapest
The hotel’s Be My Valentine package runs throughout February and sets out to spoil each couple staying at this impressive city landmark. The package includes:
• Champagne and chocolates in-room upon arrival
• Sumptuous accommodation
• Dinner for two at the fine dining Brasserie & Atrium restaurant
• A signature 50-minute ESPA full body massage for two in the Royal Spa (pictured above)
• Lavish buffet breakfast
Priced from €155 (approx. $183.00 USD), the package is available for stays between February 1 to 28, 2018 and is bookable from December 20, 2017 to February 25, 2018. Reservations must be guaranteed to credit card at time of booking and rates are exclusive of VAT and City Tax.
|The bar inside the Corinthia Hotel Lisbon|
|One of the new Deluxe Junior Suites inside the Corinthia Hotel Lisbon|
Corinthia Hotel Lisbon
Our hotel in the Portuguese capital has created a Suite Love package around the debut of the hotel’s brand new Deluxe Junior Suites, which offer the ultimate romantic backdrop for St. Valentine’s Day.
Priced from €250 (approx. $296.00 USD) per room per night, the Suite Love package is available for stays between February 1-28, 2018, is bookable from December 20, 2017 to February 25, 2018 and includes:
• Accommodation in a one-of-a-kind Deluxe Junior Suite
• Buffet breakfast
• In-room romantic decorations including rose petals and tea lights
• Extravagant dinner served in the suite, including Champagne, fresh oysters, dry-aged beef, white chocolate dessert and half a bottle of red wine
• Early check-in and late check-out, subject to availability
• Rates include VAT but exclude City Tax of €1 (approx. $1.18 USD) per person per night
|Penthouse terrace at Corinthia Hotel London|
Corinthia Hotel London
Corinthia’s flagship hotel has created a Love in Luxury package for February 14 which sets out to spoil the romantic couple, kicking off with a bottle of chilled Champagne and an edible gift from the hotel’s pastry chef on arrival. The relaxing mood continues into the evening with time spent languishing on the Thermal Floor of the hotel’s award-winning ESPA Life at Corinthia spa. A return to the guest bedroom will reveal another surprise – a bed strewn with roses petals.
Priced from £534 (approx. $716.17 USD), the Love in Luxury package is available for stays during February 2018, is bookable until February 25, and includes:
• One night’s accommodation in a bedroom or suite
• Bottle of Laurent-Perrier Champagne on arrival
• Rose petals on bed during turndown service
• In-room edible gift from the hotel’s pastry chef
• Daily English breakfast in-room or in The Northall
• Access to the Thermal Floor facilities at ESPA Life at Corinthia
• Hi-speed Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
• Rate includes VAT
Corinthia Hotel Prague
The hotel’s location in one of Europe’s favorite city break destination cities, plus five-star service and amenities and special romantic treats, makes for a perfect St. Valentine’s Day break.
Priced from €192 (approx. $227.49 USD), the hotel’s Celebrate Your Love package includes:
• Accommodation in any chosen room category
• Delicious buffet breakfast
• Bottle of sparkling wine and romantic treats in-room
• Three-course dinner for two including sparkling wine
• Free use of the luxurious haven that is the Apollo Day Spa, with pool, sauna, fitness center etc. located at the top of the hotel
• Free Wi-Fi
• VAT and City Taxes
The package is available for stays from February 14-18, 2018. Bookings must be made at least three days prior to arrival and reservations can be cancelled free of charge up to two days prior to arrival.
Corinthia Hotel St George’s Bay, Malta
Corinthia’s only resort hotel, with multi-pool complex and extensive spa, is offering an indulgent package for romantic couples.
Special treats include a bed of roses and a late check-out until 3 pm.
The package, priced from €176 (approx. $208.53 USD) per person per room, includes:
• Buffet dinner for two at Fra Martino
• Luxurious accommodation in a deluxe sea view room
• Romantic room setup, including a bed of roses
• Buffet breakfast
• Full use of spa facilities including indoor pool, fitness center and sauna at the Apollo Spa
• Luxuriously late check-out until 3 pm
Corinthia Hotel St. Petersburg
Chocolate and Champagne will greet celebratory couples staying at the opulent Corinthia Hotel St. Petersburg, located in the city’s main thoroughfare of Nevsky Prospect. The 19th century building is the perfect backdrop for a romantic break and the welcoming treats are part of the added-value on all stays at the hotel between February 12 and 18, 2018, as long as the booking is made on the hotel’s website between December 18, 2017 and February 12, 2018. Room rates for the period start from €100 (approx. $118.48 USD).
For more information on TravelIndustryDeals and how to post visit www.travelindustrydeals.com