(Forimmediaterelease. net) Corinthia Prague has all of the ingredients for a romantic Valentine’ s i9000 Day break next spring: the location in one of Europe’ t favorite destination cities, five-star services and amenities, specially decorated areas, sparkling wine and treats upon arrival, and a sumptuous three-course supper.
The city of a hundred spires is a wonderful backdrop for Corinthia Prague’ s Valentine’ s Day deal. Bookable until February 15, 2017 and valid for stays in between February 3-19, 2017, the package deal is priced from Euros 170 (approximately $176. 95) per evening and includes:
• Accommodation in any chosen room class, including suites, which will be reflected within the rate
• Full buffet breakfast
• Valentine configurations in-room
• Free entry to the luxurious haven which is the particular Apollo Day Spa with swimming pool, sauna, fitness center etc . located on top of the hotel
• Container of sparkling wine and intimate treats in the room on introduction
• Three-course dinner for 2 with sparkling wine
• Free Wi-Fi
• VAT and city taxes
The hotel is perched on top of one of the city’ s several hillsides, giving panoramic views of Prague from all sides of the home. The hotel offers several eating options including the Grill for succulent meats and fish cooked over a charcoal grill, the award-winning Rickshaw restaurant for world-class Far Eastern blend cuisine and a stylish new all-day dining area in the lobby known as Lounge 62 which offers sharing discs paired with expertly crafted drinks in the evening.
• The particular offer is subject to availability plus blackout dates may apply.
• The offer is legitimate for a maximum of two people in the area
• Reservations must be produced at least three days prior to introduction
• Reservations can be terminated free of charge up to two days prior to appearance
• Reservations must be assured by credit card at time of reservation
• Booking URL: https://gc.synxis.com/rez.aspx?Hotel=28701&Chain=11693&template=RBE&promo=VAL3NT13
MEDIA CONTACTS: Corinthia Resorts US Media Contact – Karen Hoffman/Bianca Pappas, The Bradford Team, Info@bradfordglobalmarketing. com , (212) 447-0027; Corinthia Hotels Director associated with International PR, Fiona Harris, fiona. harris@corinthia. com , or tel +44 (0) twenty 7321 3034
Forimmediaterelease features press releases relevant to journalists worldwide interested in travel and tourism. For more information visit www.forimmediaterelease.net
Click here to submit press-releases.