A huge 8.2 magnitude earthquake struck Fiji at approximately 5:37 PM PST today.
The quake was located in the Pacific Ocean at 18.165S 178.144W at a depth of 559 kilometers, decreasing the threat of a tsunami at that level.
The Pacific Tsunami Warning Center confirmed that there is no tsunami threat.
• 269.0 km (166.8 mi) E of Levuka, Fiji
• 326.9 km (202.7 mi) SE of Labasa, Fiji
• 361.3 km (224.0 mi) E of Suva, Fiji
• 448.7 km (278.2 mi) E of Ba, Fiji
• 451.3 km (279.8 mi) NW of Nuku’alofa, Tonga