What a Wonderful World!
Premium Swiss Travel, Specialist in luxury tours in Switzerland, Medical tourism and organization of incentive and corporate meetings in the beautiful country, Switzerland.
– We organize, accompany and create a memorable vacation with excursions to the most beautiful spots in different areas of Switzerland.
– Airport welcome / assistance and VIP-lounge booking.
– Transfer / assistance to and from the airport.
– Specialized guides during the excursions.
– Luxurious transportation at every stage
– Magnificent accommodation in the most lavish hotels
– Enjoyment of the delicious Swiss food.
– Tailor-made trips / excursions to suit personal needs.
An added value to our main strength of tailor-making tours, we are distinguished by the following services:
· A helicopter transfer from Geneva airport to the hotel can be arranged if the chosen hotel is not in Geneva area.
· We offer luxury yachting services not only in Geneva or Switzerland but also from the French Rivera, Monaco and Saint Tropez, for private cruises around the Mediterranean ports.
· Balloon flights, paragliding, rafting, mountain climbing/discovery are among other sport activities we propose to our clients.
· Private jet transportation for flash trips to European destinations close to Switzerland, like Paris, London and Mont-Carlo is among our services
· Delightful visits/tours/afternoons for amateurs in Swiss and French Cellars for some unique wine, liquors and champagne tasting.
· Watches and jewelry-making tours in some of the most prestigious brands with private collection presentation.
Switzerland is a charming country all year round. Its beauty is apparent in every season of the year. As we approach the warm summer months, Switzerland remains a spot where beautiful, breath-taking nature overwhelms you, and distinctive cultural events take place.
We will be very pleased to work with you to offer you tailor-made packages for customers traveling to Switzerland. Our mission is to deliver the premium quality that our valued customers deserve.
by Michel Louis
Click here to read the full information free of charge.
More information on the International Coalition of Tourism Partners (ICTP) including complimentary membership visit www.ictp.travel