Online course for travel professionals Russia Expo Days starts on 21 March. It is the most detailed online course on the tourist product of Russia for travel professionals from over the world. All attendees will receive a certificate.
Speakers from Russia will tell:
— How is the tourism market in Russia organized: DMCs, visitors’ centers, etc. – how to work with them?
— Transport in Russia: air flights, trains, bus tours, river cruises. How to select an optimal means of transport?
— How to organize a tour to Russia for the FIFA 2018 Championship?
— Tour packages by Russian DMCs, from traditional popularexcursions and city breaks to tailored tours.
The best destination of Russia from Moscow to Siberia:
• Comprehensive presentation of Moscow including all facets of the Russian capital: museums, fascinating events, traditional and tailored excursion programs and much more.
• The Kaliningrad Region: the westernmost region of Russia, former Königsberg and the birthplace of Immanuel Kant, sandy beaches of the Baltic Sea, the Curonian Spit unique nature reserve.
• The Sverdlovsk Region: the Russian region rich in minerals, the border of Europe and Asia; the capital of the region – Ekaterinburg – is a unique conservancy area of constructivist architecture, and the city of Nizhny Tagil is one of the most interesting industrial centers of Russia.
• The Republic of Tatarstan: an unmatched mix of European and Asian cultures in the very heart of Russia, on the banks of the Volga River. Delicious ethnic cuisine, three UNESCO monuments and millennial history.
• Rosa Khutor: a ski resort of the world class; in 2014, a place of Winter Olympic Games is now one of the most popular leisure areas among Russian people. It is also a summer holiday resort as it takes only half an hour to Sochi, the main sea resort of Russia.
These and many other things will be presented by the representatives of various regional travel offices, tour operators, hoteliers and other market participants.
For more information on TravelIndustryDeals and how to post visit www.travelindustrydeals.com