As daffodils and crocuses bloom across London’s parks, booking Corinthia Hotel London’s Easter in Style package will deliver a wonderful array of added-value benefits to guests.
Spring has sprung at Corinthia Hotels’ flagship property in London, with an Easter package geared to spoil all guests as the capital city springs to life:
• A celebratory bottle of Laurent Perrier La Cuvee Brut Champagne in their room on arrival
• In-room Easter gifts
• A credit when booking a room or a suite, to put towards dining or spa treatments in the hotel
• English breakfast each morning in The Northall
• Access to the hotel’s extensive Thermal Floor inside the award-winning ESPA Life at Corinthia spa
• 24-hour access to the BodySPace gym
• Complimentary wifi
• The Easter Wonder package is valid for stays between March 23 and April 8 and must be booked by March 23.
From Easter egg hunts and special Easter events for kids and adults, to the best chocolate shops and Easter opening hours in London, plan a fun-filled Easter break in London. A spectacular full-scale performance of The Passion of Jesus will take place on Good Friday in Trafalgar Square which is a stone’s throw from Corinthia Hotel London.
For more information, click here.
Full details are available at TravelIndustryDeals.com.
Read the full article: https://www.eturbonews.com/178844/spring-sprung-corinthia-hotel-london
Original eTN articles are editorially regulated according to news values, significance, and accuracy, copyright protected, and independent of any advertising and sponsorship carried unless clearly marked otherwise.