Travind Institute of Travel and Tourism Management I.Pvt.Ltd an institute located in Pune and academic division of, BTW Band of companies ,Pune’s academy of Tourism Management awarded “
Travind Institute of Travel and Tourism Management I.Pvt.Ltd an institute located in Pune and academic division of, BTW Band of companies ,Pune’s academy of Tourism Management awarded “ Sandwich Diploma In Tourism and Travel Management “to a batch of 50 students alongside official certification from Amadeus and Birds Group for completing the CRS training. Year 2017-18 batch was organized at MCCIA Trade Towers Pune the convocation ceremony for the students of academic. The certification is validated by ITT,Travind and uk Institute may be the only institute acknowledged by ITT,UK.
Present at the ceremony were Prof.Archana Biwal as Chief guest, who’s the Senior faculty of Department Tourism, Maharashtra State Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology, Government of Maharashtra, Pune , Writer of the written book “ Tourism Management&rdquo and Operations; published by Oxford University Press”, together with the board of Directors of Travind Institute Mr.Deep G. Bhong , Mr.Vishal Terkar , Mr.Pramod Dongare , Mr.Datt Dongare & Mr.Vivek More.
Addressing the ceremony, the principle Guest said, “According to UNWTO and World Tourism Council Tourism during the past six decades has witnessed huge growth quicker than both wider economy along with other significant sectors such as for example automotive, financial services and healthcare. According to World Travel and Tourism Council Report 2018, tourism accounted for 10.4% of global GDP and 9.9% of total employment, in 2017. India too, is fast learning to be a major global destination and can most be placed at the 3rd position globally likely.
Prof.Biwal added that &ldquo further;As per WTTC India Report 2018, tourism accounted for 9.4% of GDP in 2017 and is forecasted to go up by 9.9% GDP in 2028. In 2017 , the full total contribution of Travel and Tourism to employment was 8.0 % and is likely to rise to 8.4% in 2028. “
Mr.Deep Bhong, founder and Managing Director of the institute felicitated a token of Appreciation to Prof.Archana Biwal towards her academic contribution for days gone by 20+ years. Mr.Bhong addressed the training students encouraging entrepreneurship and wished them all the best for future years prospect. Ms. Shweta Bodhe, Head of Academics, Travind Institute concluded the scheduled program with vote of thanks.
the Faculty members of Travind Institute Mrs
All. Poornima Bramha , Mrs. Pooja Disale , Ms. Pooja Pardesi , Ms.Shrushti Kadaganchi , Ms.Shweta Bodhe ,Mr.Rohit Dhotre , Mr.Sanket Salave , Mr.Aashish Lagahte were present at the ceremony to felicitate the training students at this juncture.
Milestones of the Institute within shorter span of three years.
First Institute of its sort of that your academic operations is run , governed and supported by active Industrial experts
- Pune’s Largest Institute of Tourism with highest capacity of students ultra-modern and intake infrastructure dedicated computer GDS lab, to occupy a strength 100+ candidates at one go
- Tied up with 100 + industrial Placement Partners
- Successful job creation for 250 + profile till date
- Only;Tourism Literature “ with highest amounts of titles in the Library
- India’s only Institute functioning as “Recognized college ” by ITT,UK – offering Tourism and Travel Diploma and Certificate courses, offering diverse array of programs right from basic conceptual training to proficiency training for advance learning.
- Pioneer in implementing Practicality and industry oriented Travel & Tourism academia , such as for example Training the candidate on Full-fledged GDS and a live ticketing portal , along with concentrating on country specific Travel Formalities.
institute having &ldquo
- One of the most notable institutes run, governed and supported by way of a Travel Agency specializing into Visas and a distinct segment vectored Holiday division
Click here to read this and other similar articles on eTurboNews