eTN is sharing this article without copyright claim with journalists and publications interested in travel and tourism news.
As fall turns to winter, and the daylight begins to wane, what better time to take a trip to the luxury five-star property Corinthia Hotel Lisbon in sunny Portugal.
With a sub-tropical-Mediterranean climate and mild winters that offer up to six hours of sunshine each day over the winter months, Lisbon is the perfect destination to break the winter blues.
The hotel’s Winter Escape package includes:
• Accommodation – minimum two-night stay
• Buffet breakfast
• 24-hour Lisbon card which offers special discounts and free access to Lisbon’s best museums and attractions such as Torre de Belem, Jeronimos Monastery, Calouste Gulbenkian Museum, and Santa Justa Elevator, among others.
• Access to the hotel’s luxurious Acqua Therapy facilities, the 24-hour gym and heated swimming pool
• Discount card with 20% off the hotel’s Tipico Restaurant and Tempus Lounge bar
• Free Wi-fi throughout the hotel
The package is valid for stays between December 15, 2017 and March 31, 2018, and must be booked before December 15, 2017.
For additional information about the package, and how to book, please click here.
Click here to read the full story or press-release.